Thursday, May 16, 2013

Losing the Baby Weight: Juicing

I haven't done a post about losing baby weight in awhile but now I am back home and back into my own routine of eating healthy and hopefully exercising.  We will see.

As most of you probably have noticed the whole juicing thing is really popular right now. I am not doing a juice cleanse of any sort and I dont think that is a good idea for any breastfeeding mother but it doesn't hurt to go to your local farmers market and stock up on fruits and veggies and bust out your handy dandy (Jack LaLanne) juicer. It is just another way to get some essentials into your diet.









Today's Juice:

1 whole peeled beet
4 large carrots
2 inches of ginger

(I love ginger, so you might want to use a little less if you dont like it spicy)

Clean, peel, juice, drink.

Since it was hot today I threw in a couple ice cubes and voila!













                                           Love my Ergo carrier. I can juice while Alex naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment