Wednesday, May 15, 2013

California Trip: Part II

What a whirl wind of family, food, shopping, and fun! These past three weeks have gone by in what seems like three days. Of course we missed Dane but it was so nice to be able to get out of the house and do things for myself- like take pilates and do a couple photoshoots- and have so much support with Alex. That is the hardest part about coming back to Hawaii but we are home and enjoying being together as a family again... Alex has already developed a bit of a heat rash and I am down to my bikini every day.

Our last day in California ended up being on Mother's Day so we just hung around my parents back yard because we knew a few people wanted to stop by and bid their farewells to Alex. My dad had the grill going all day long. Hot dogs, steak, veggies and all sorts of goodies for whomever stopped by.
Three generations of brown eyed girls. 

Having fun with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment