Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Long Lost Jewlery

I have been receiving many compliments on my token bracelet at the moment so I figured I would just share with everyone where I found it: It is called the "Dainty Bracelet" by Long Lost Jewelry. I love this jewelry designer because she makes simple beach inspired accessories at a reasonable price and she is just the sweetest lady I have never met!

I originally saw pictures like the ones below from one of my favorite island girl blogs Goldfish Kiss and immediately fell in love with the simplicity of this charming bracelet.  I bought myself one in sea green chalcedony and I was so excited when I got my package that I put it on right away. On my first day of wearing it I went to a beach BBQ and at one point I looked down at my wrist and it was gone! I was so bummed. I think that maybe it got hooked on my beach chair and that is how it got snagged off my wrist and eaten by the great abyss of sand on the North Shore. I don't know. But being the jewelry maker that I am myself I emailed Ms. Phyllis over at Long Lost and asked her about the materials she used and explained to her my story about how I lost it on the first day. With out even asking she sent me a new one the next day! I have not taken this new one off ever since and that was about 4 months ago. I wear it to the beach, in the shower, to work, everywhere and it still looks brand new!


























Photos courtesy of Goldfish Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment